Do you know the most expensive restaurants in Indonesia? Indonesia, one of the tourists’ destinations in the world has so many big cities with most expensive restaurants. Those restaurants offer expensive special food and fancy places. The facilities and service you get in these restaurants are excellent. So many people such as local people, expatriates, and both local and international tourists come to these most expensive restaurants to enjoy the good food and pleasing atmosphere there. Here are some of the most expensive restaurants in Indonesia that are worth visiting.
Some of most expensive restaurants in Indonesia:
- Kokoro Restaurant that is located on Cikini Street Central Jakarta is a Japanese restaurant. Visitors can enjoy Japanese food in a real-look Japanese atmosphere here. To be able to have dinner in this place you have to book first since it is only available for maximum 40 people. Food package for two people is six million rupiah and you can get Omasake Course Dining Experience.
- Tetemukai Restaurant that is located in Grand Indonesia Mall Jakarta offers Japanese cuisines like Fresh Sashimi in Omasake. Make sure you book a place first before having meals, and you have to pay for two-people package for 3.5 million rupiah.
- Chateau Blanc. This French Restaurant is located on Senopati Street, South Jakarta. When you enter the restaurant you will be welcome by a kind receptionist. This restaurant offers an elegant and private nuance. Make sure you book first and are fully dressed, like suits for men and gowns for women, to have meals in this place. To be able to enjoy food package for two people in this restaurant you have to pay for more than 2.5 million rupiah.
- Namaaz Dining that is located on Gunawarman Street South Jakarta offers great cuisines that can uniquely be ordered in written on edible piece of paper with an edible pencil. For two-people food package, visitors will have to pay for more than 2.3 million rupiah.
- Bali Asli Restaurant that is located in Gelumpang Village Karang Asem, Bali offers delicious Balinese cuisines served in a fresh traditional atmosphere with a mountain and rice fields view. The foods served range from Rp.267.000 to Rp.667.000.
- Casa Fontana Italian Restaurant is located on Imam Bonjol Street Surabaya, East Java. This Italian restaurant offers Pizza and other Italian foods. You will get a luxurious nuance the first time you enter this restaurant. The foods served range from Rp.150.000 to Rp.700.000.
Are you ready to explore Indonesian’s most expensive restaurants and try special foods served in a special way? Have fun!